Friday 27 February 2015

The Adventures Of Tripp Fantastic Chapter Eight : When A Snake Eats Its Own Tale What Does It Poo.

Tripp and Fredd had not slept in two weeks. They had been up making prank phone calls to A list celebrity's. You see Jim Carrey had recently swapped them a book of 51 A listers private phone numbers for Tripps very rear one of a kind copy of "The Garama Chronicles", it was a 4800 year old book which had been channeled by a great Sage weeks before the new golden age.



"Quiet Tripp!"Fredd whispered "The fucking Phone is ringing". "...ring ring ....what the fuck!! Who is this ?...its 3 in the morning you sons of bitches! I'll fucking find you and eat you God dam liver! ...do you hear me? ..." The person on the other end said. " I am very sorry to be phoning this late. You see I am phoning in connection with an over due library book" Fredd responded trying really hard not to piss himself both figuratively and literally. "I have never read a single shit forsaken book in my life ... Its 3 in the morning....who is this why would you wake me? When I say I'm go find you and harm you, I am not joking". Fredd put the phone down and waited 5 min then redialled the same number. "Ok I have had enough ...." the person starts. Fredd interrupts in the best Australian accent he can muster "ged day mate Hugh Jackman speaking have you just got a call from a Bruce asking you to return a library book?" "oh hello Hugh ...sorry I thought it was that person again" "Not to worry, Oprah" Fredd responds. "I got The same dam call for the last three nights, at first I thought it was you because the person said, this is Oprah Winfrey Speaking from the Oprah book club and that she would sue my good for nothing Australian mangy wolverine ass if I did not return "The Garama Chronicles" immediately!!".
And with that Fredd put the phone down.
"Fredd you do realise you probably the most intelligent sentient life form on the planet" Tripp said grinning from ear to ear. Fredd just took three Jagermiester shots in a row and threw a few wasabi beans into his petals. "so let me get this straight? We phone 48 A list celebrity's. Piss them off then mention "The Garama Chronicles" to them leaving them with nothing to work it out. They then figure out the book does not exist....they then figure out Jim Carrey must be behind it all cause he is spending his lifes savings mass printing it" Tripp stops then continues "so how does this help us?" he asks. Fredd clearly egger to explain starts "you gave Jim Carrey your only copy of the book right?....wrong!! Nano seconds before you pulled the book out of that worm hole and handed it to Mr Carrey I swapped it with copy of "Justin Biebers Never say never" mwahha mwahha" Tripps face lights up    " so that's why you phoned Bieberlishous first " "so when the snake finds its own tale they will all come looking for us and the only copy of....." And in unison they both say... "The Garama Chronicles ".
"just one question Fredd?" "what is it Tripp?" " how did you see this all happening Fredd? " " well Tripp Plants see all the way around Time and Space " " So Fredd if you see ...all the way around! Who is Garama?" " I am Tripp I am"

No comments:

Post a Comment