Thursday 26 February 2015

The Adventures Of Tripp Fantastic Chapter Seven : Breakfast Of Champions

So Fredd how much money is eleventy million dollars? Well Tripp my accountant said if we spend it irresponsible with no respect it wont last longer than a decade. So Fredd I guess that's what you plan on doing? "You bet cha" Fredd grind.



Two weeks later our heroes Tripp and Fredd found themselves on board a luxury  cruise ship in the middle of Bermuda. There were all sorts of important folk on board even that funny rubber face guy from Ace Ventura 2. "Jim Carrey! Tripp!" "what about him Fredd?" Tripp asked slowly. "look! he is have breakfast over there." And low and beholden It was Jim Carrey eating Fruit from what looked like a Lamas' food bucket. "I'm gone go say hello" Tripp said clearly looking like he had forgot to breath. "Good morning James" Tripp politely said trying hard to sound like Miss Money Penny. He was hoping the ledged of a comic would get his subtle humour. "Good Morning Tripp Fantastic ... I have been expecting you, take a seat , have some fruit" Jim Carrey Replied. "This is my good friend ...." Tripp began. "Your good friend Fredd" Jim Carrey interrupted. Fredd and Jim gave each other a knowing wink. "ok I'm freaked out a little, do you two know each other?" Tripp asked. "Guys come to my cabin, I have some stuff I would like to share with you both" Jim said standing up.
".....So your saying everytime someone gets Enlightened from watching one of your movies you wake up more enlightened?" Tripp asked. "Yes" Jim answered" So you get money and universal illumination, you lucky fucker!!" Fredd said try to sound like a shape shifting Reptile from the Orion Constellation. "Wow Fredd you sounded just like a shape shifting Reptile from the Orion Constellation" Jim Carrey Said Grinning. "Tripp, Rumours have it you have the only known copy of "The Garama Chronicles"?" Jim Carrey asked. " "Jim old buddy old pal, I do" Tripp smiled.
"Ok Tripp I have two very important things to ask you" "shoot" Tripp snaped while pretending to draw guns from imaginary gun holsters. Jim dived in front of Fredd thinking Tripp had gone mad and was about to blow his own friend to smithereens. "Jim that was b-e-a-utiful, you tryed to save my imaginary life" Fredd said wiping a tear away from his face. "well I'm a selfless child at heart so the combination of imaginary guns and danger made me spring into action" Jim replied with a smile so warm that Tripp and Fredd burst into tears and laughter ... Fredd even pee peed a little his bladder infection being what it was.
"ok Tripp I propose a swap. Your copy of "The Garama Chronicles" for a Three legged lama named Brenda and a book with the private phone numbers of 51 "A" list celebrity's ... for prank calls of cause, yes Taylor Swift is in there, but a word of warning Steven Hawkins will fuck you up if you waste his time." "well first what do you want to do with "The Garama Chronicles"? Second how did the lama lose the leg and lastly has Taylor Swift ever mentioned me?" Tripp asked taking on an air of superiority. " I want to copy and mass distribute "The Garama Chronicles" for my own evil ends. The guy who sold me the Peruvian lama also sold me a bag of Peruvian Magic mushrooms grown in Peruvian bullshit. The guy did not warn me about the fruitarian hyenas, if he had I would never have soaked her left hind leg in pomegranate juice!! Never!! And to answers your last question Taylor Swift talks about you non stop, problem is she thinks you are a mythological sexual fantasy manifested from her still unexplored dark sexual side"
"Holy shit really really...her dark sexual..." Tripp fell off the edge of the bed. " no not really Tripp but your imagination is a strong one anything is possible...with the right contacts" Jim Carrey replied smiling like the devil herself.
 "Deal!!" and with that Tripp pull "The Garama Chronicles" out of a worm hole and handed it to Jim Carrey. Jim gave him a book of phone numbers and whistled twice and a three legged lama came bolting out of the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment